My name is Liz Simha and I have been a reflexologist since 2010, having previously spent more than ten years working as a teacher in large comprehensive schools. Prior to that I taught English as a Foreign Language abroad.
I have a treatment room at home in Staines where you can relax and escape work/caring responsibilities and everyday stress. My clients include people of all ages and from all walks of life. Working together, we can find simple, manageable ways to improve your wellbeing.
In 2014 I qualified as a Certified Infant Massage Instructor with IAIM (International Association of Infant Massage) and since then I have run baby massage classes in the local area. I love seeing parents relaxing, interacting with their babies and growing more confident each session.
I am fully insured and a member of the Association of Reflexologists, which means that I must abide by a code of ethics and also update my knowledge by undertaking further training and development. Recent CPD includes :-
- Level 2 CPCAB Certificate in Counselling Skills (ongoing)
- Bereavement Support Foundation Course (Cruse)
- Covid-19: Psychological impact, wellbeing and mental health
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Children and Young People's Mental Health
- Functional Reflex Therapy (FRT) which is relaxation reflexology techniques, designed to support children and adults with special needs.
- Working with clients living with cancer
- Advanced Aromareflex - using essential oils in reflexology
- Maternity Reflexology
I have experience of using touch therapy to support people of all ages - from 6 weeks to 96 years old! I love seeing clients looking and feeling better by the end of their appointment.
Please contact me to find out how I can help.
Liz Simha BA(Hons) PGCE
Member of the Association of Reflexologists
"Reflexology helps relax; improves mood; aids sleep; helps relieve tension and improves a sense of well-being"
(Association of Reflexologists).